From exploring the strategic options available to you as a business or shareholder, to advising and project managing the chosen solution, we aim to provide an integrated financial advisory offering.
Whether buying or selling a business (including advice on mergers and management buy ins/outs) or raising finance to support a business’ plans, we will always strive to offer you the solution most appropriate to your needs. Typical projects would include:
- Vendor and buyer financial and operational due diligence
- Planning and preparation of business plans
- Assistance and advice in fund-raising operations
- Planning and implementation of funding structures
- Management assessment
- Valuation services
- M&A advisory, including accelerated M&A
Financial difficulties are part of a business life-cycle, solving them is our expertise: we aim to maximise stakeholder value by focussing on turnaround solutions.
We have developed an extensive experience focussing on turnaround solutions for businesses experiencing financial difficulties. In this field we focus on advising all stakeholders to maximise the value of their investments, exploiting our expertise in complex and highly leveraged businesses in time critical situations. Typical projects would include:
- Business reviews
- Stabilisation and crisis management
- Developing restructuring proposals
- Implementing balance sheet reconstructions
- Inter-creditor negotiations
- Assistance with the implementation of the project
Both motor retail and automotive supply chain are highly specialised industries, facing very complex issues: with our extensive sector experience we are perfectly placed to grasp and solve these issues.
We provide motor retailers, suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), National Sales Companies (NSCs), and funding institutions (including captive finance houses) with a broad spectrum of advice, including:
- Financial analysis and business reviews aiming at assessing viability and options to maximise value and/or minimise financial exposure
- Financial and operational restructuring services
- Operational support for dealership management
- Business planning, business plan assessment and start up assistance
- Buyer, vendor and operational due diligence
- Due diligence and transaction support services
- Development and implementation of support packages to reduce operational and financial exposure to distressed suppliers by industrial and financial stakeholders
Thanks to our passion and our experience, we have developed an encyclopedic knowledge of the world of veteran, vintage, and classic cars.
We are therefore in a position to offer a one-stop shop for all queries related to classic cars, ranging from:
- Market analysis and advice, based on our proprietary database covering most of the market transactions of the last 20 years
- Historical research and publications as well as ad hoc research
- Classic car valuation services
- Sourcing and trading of specialist classic cars
Within our organisation we have developed an extensive property sector expertise. We specialise on helping our clients identifying and choosing investment opportunities.
After the identification of investment opportunities, we provide support in planning and implementing property projects. In particular, we pride ourselves on offering tailored, competent and flexible advice on:
- Budgeting, cost management and control
- Design team assembly and management
- Funding planning and assessment including both shareholder and third party funding
- Financial and operational due diligence
- Risk assessment and management